As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, at TWC we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our and your staff and sites safe while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal and efficient service that you are used to.
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we have put in place measures to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently.
• During all business periods there will be a manned presence in the office, even if most staff work from home.
• We have ensured that our staff have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely
• All front line staff have suitable PPE and training to allow them to work safely and will abide by site guidance
• As well as communication via phone and email we are able to conference call via Teams to keep face to face contact during this period
• Contract managers currently working from home can step in if engineer levels become affected by illness to provide sufficient cover if required
• If resourcing levels do become compromised due to illness and inability to attend site then we will refocus teams as necessary to provide cover focusing on high risk and legionella issues as a priority.
Under the H&SAW act there is still a duty of care to ensure that all sites are compliant to ensure the control of legionella and we will work with you to ensure that this is met. Monthly compliancy can still be carried out if access can be arranged and reports sent through as normal. If a site is to be mothballed let us know and we can plan to disinfect the site when you re-open. If, as a company you are unable to carry out normal compliancy then please call us to see if we can cover in the short term. This will ensure the continued safety of your employees, clients and our staff when on site.
We also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to all of our clients and we want to reassure you that we are with you, we are in this together and we are here to help. If and when further changes occur we will provide you with updates.
Please stay safe out there.